perjantaina, marraskuuta 26, 2010

Just some experiences along the way... make a guestion if you want to know more

As an architect student I'm facing a hard perioid of finishing designs right now. But without the time to make many profound journals to you, I still want you to get the feeling of my trips along the way: The delight to make lonely discoveries in the city, run along Danubes bench.. find fellow loners, find places that not everyone enters... discover something small and something so huge in the same time... that's what makes the exitement and the heart for traveling to me.

I promise there will be some info some important thoughts attached later on...but as now.... A picture tells more than hundred word they say... enjoy the trip!!

Instant context and the deep attachment to the moment that's when the photos are made!








































Ei kommentteja: